The Lebanon Band Boosters, Inc. is a non-profit organization created in 1993 with the following mission:
- Promote, encourage and support the Lebanon High School Band and its director(s)
- Broadening the involvement of students and their families in activities
- Work to achieve this, through active participation of as many parents and supporters as possible in the music programs and working closely with the principal and administration of Lebanon High School as follows:
- Through volunteer efforts promoting excellence in musicianship, leadership, pride, and spirit.
- Furnish personnel to assist in the functions of the band.
- Providing all possible support for the band activities, both operational and social.
- To assist in holding down club expenses by using volunteers
- Give back to the community i.e. food drive and beautification
The Officers of the Lebanon Band Boosters can be contacted via the following email addresses:
- President – email@example.com
- Vice-President – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ways and Means (Fundraising) – email@example.com
- Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – email@example.com
- Social Media – firstname.lastname@example.org
Minutes from recent band booster meetings can be requested by emailing the secretary or when attending any booster meeting.
Financial statements can be requested by emailing the treasurer or when attending any booster meeting.
The Bylaws of the Lebanon Band Boosters can be viewed and downloaded here: