Our program depends on financial support from our community, businesses and individuals. There are many ways to give that support and any donation is a charitable donation since the Lebanon Band Boosters is a 501C3 organization.
- Donate to your Lebanon Band via Venmo. Our user name is @LHSBand. This is the preferred way to donate or pay for band fees online.
- Donate to your Lebanon Band via PayPal. Please add $2 to cover fees if you use this service
- Kroger Community Rewards: At Kroger.com, you can create an account for your Kroger Plus Card and then designate Lebanon Band Boosters (Organization number EE170) for Community Rewards donations and the Lebanon Band will get money each time you shop at no additional cost to you!
- Publix Partners: Go to the Publix Partners page and follow the instructions to create a Club Publix account. Once you have completed the sign up process for your account, log in and go to the My Account page and then go to the My Publix Partner sign up page. Look for Lebanon High School Band Lebanon, TN 37087 and add our account.
- AmazonSmile: Go to the AmazonSmile site and login with your Amazon account information. After signing in, look for the “Pick your own charitable organization” search box and type in Lebanon High School Band and click on Search. Lebanon Band Boosters Inc. in Lebanon TN should be on the list. Click on Select next to our listing and the Lebanon Band will get money each time you shop at no additional cost to you!
- Purchase a banner for your business which will be displayed in the LHS stadium
- Sponsor a trophy at our annual marching band contest, the Blue Devil Invitational
- Purchase an ad in the program for our annual marching band contest, the Blue Devil Invitational
We also have sponsorship bundle packages available with options including advertising in concert band programs and on the back of our band trailer which ends up going all over the mid-state between August and November each year and faces all of the incoming LHS student traffic year-round!
For more information on how to support your Lebanon band, please email firstname.lastname@example.org