Our program depends on financial support from our community, businesses and individuals. There are many ways to give that support and any donation is a charitable donation since the Lebanon Band Boosters is a 501C3 organization.
- Donate to your Lebanon Band via PayPal
- Kroger Community Rewards: At Kroger.com, you can create an account for your Kroger Plus Card and then designate Lebanon Band Boosters (Organization number EE170) for Community Rewards donations and the Lebanon Band will get money each time you shop at no additional cost to you!
- Publix Partners: Go to the Publix Partners page and follow the instructions to create a Publix account. Once you have completed the sign up process for your account, log in and go to the My Account page and look for the My Publix Partner section near the bottom of the page and click on Select a School. In the search box that pops up, simply type Lebanon High School, highlight the option for Lebanon High School Band and then click Select and the Lebanon Band will get money each time you shop at no additional cost to you!
- AmazonSmile: Go to the AmazonSmile site and login with your Amazon account information. After signing in, look for the “Pick your own charitable organization” search box and type in Lebanon High School Band and click on Search. Lebanon Band Boosters Inc. in Lebanon TN should be on the list. Click on Select next to our listing and the Lebanon Band will get money each time you shop at no additional cost to you!
- Sign up for a Sponsorship package. We have many options at different price levels.
- Purchase a banner for your business which will be displayed in the LHS stadium
- Sponsor a trophy at our annual marching band contest, the Blue Devil Invitational
- Purchase an ad in the program for our annual marching band contest, the Blue Devil Invitational