The Cedar Creek Community Band has a special concert scheduled for Monday, April 1st at 7PM in the Lebanon High School Auditorium.
This concert will feature the premiere of “Cedar Creek Overture” which was written by Lebanon High School Band Director Ben Channell to commemorate the tenth anniversary of the Cedar Creek Community Band.
Also, we will feature a performance by The Nashville Community Band.
Please come out and support these great ensembles. Many students and alumni of the Lebanon Band have performed with the Cedar Creek Community Band over the years and both ensembles are instrumental (pardon the pun!) in giving members of our community the ability to keep performing!
Click here to download a flyer you can print out and post for this concert
Thursday, March 28th – Sunday, March 31st: Our musical, Little Shop of Horrors, will be performed in the LHS Auditorium at 7PM Thursday, Friday and Saturday and at 2PM on Sunday.
Members of the LHS band have roles in the musical and will be performing the musical score live. This will be a fantastic event for the entire LHS Fine Arts department and we hope you will attend!
Upcoming events that members of the Lebanon Band will be involved in include:
- Wilson County Honor Band: Concert on Friday, February 22nd at 6:30PM
- All-Schools Band Concert (with bands from Lebanon High School, Winfree-Bryant, Walter J. Baird, Tuckers Crossroads and Carroll-Oakland) on March 1st at 6:30PM in the LHS Auditorium.
We’re right in the middle of the holiday season and we have some exciting events coming up that we hope you can attend!
- Sunday, December 2nd: The Lebanon Band is marching in the Lebanon Christmas Parade. The parade begins at 2PM at the old high school and then will come through the square before heading down West Main Street and ending at the Cedar Crest Shopping Center (Big Lots / D.T. McCall’s).
- Friday, December 7th: The Lebanon Concert Band will perform in a Holiday Concert also featuring the Lebanon Choirs. The concert is in the LHS Auditorium and begins at 6:30PM.
- Friday, December 14th: Our jazz band, percussion ensemble and brass quintet will all perform along with the other groups in the LHS Fine Arts Department at our Night of the Arts. This concert is in the LHS Auditorium and begins at 6:30PM.
Don’t forget to click here and check out our calendar which is filled with holiday concerts from our area schools and organizations! Some of the upcoming events listed there include:
- Thursday, December 6th: Winfree-Bryant Christmas Concert at 6PM
- Monday, December 10th: Cedar Creek Community Band Christmas Concert at 7PM at the old Lebanon High School Auditorium
- Tuesday, December 11th: Walter J. Baird Band and Choir Christmas Concert at 6:30PM
Please like our Facebook page to see pictures and videos from the performances and to receive frequent updates about upcoming events involving the Lebanon Band, LHS Fine Arts and other area band programs.
Parents and students should still review the wiki for detailed rehearsal and performance information.
Thank you for supporting the Lebanon Band in 2018. We hope that you have a wonderful December and please come back here in January to see what we have planned for 2019!
The Lebanon Band ended the marching season on October 27th with a superior rating at the Contest of Champions. We are very proud of our students and are so thankful for all of the directors, staff, parents, students and alumni who worked so hard to make this season a reality.
Updates here will slow down a bit in the off-season. Please like our Facebook page to see pictures and videos from the performances and to receive frequent updates about upcoming events involving the Lebanon Band, LHS Fine Arts and other area band programs.
Here is a list of upcoming events involving our program. Please come out and support your Lebanon Band!
- Friday, November 2nd: Away football at Blackman High School. The pep band will be performing. Come out and cheer on Blue Devil football! Kickoff is at 7PM.
- Saturday, November 10th: Veteran’s Day Parade! The parade begins at the Lebanon-Wilson County Public Library at 10:15am and ends at Veterans Plaza on East Main Street.
- Sunday, November 11th: The Lebanon Band Wind Ensemble will present our annual Veteran’s Day Concert at 3PM in the LHS Auditorium.
Also, we’ve added a new calendar here on the website which will show you not only events happening here with the Lebanon Band but also other events put on by the LHS Fine Arts Department and the band programs at other local area schools that we hear about.
Click here to check out that page! Parents and students should still review the wiki for detailed rehearsal and performance information.