As you know, school has been out since March 3rd first due to the tornado that caused significant damage in our community and in nearby communities and then due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Obviously, all of our upcoming events for the rest of the school year are either already postponed or listed as tentative. As soon as we know more, we will post updates here on this site and on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/lebanonbandtn/
We hope you are doing well through all of this. We look forward to getting back to making music for you as soon as we can!
Please join us on Friday, February 28th 2020 at 7PM for our annual All-Schools Band Concert featuring performances by bands from Lebanon High School, Winfree Bryant, Walter J. Baird, Tuckers Crossroads and Carroll Oakland plus the always exciting MEGABAND performance featuring all performers on stage for the finale!
This concert is free.
Enter Lebanon High School through the commons entrance. The performance will be in the Lebanon High School Auditorium.
Click here for the CALENDAR which shows not only our events but also concerts and events from other schools and organizations in our area that we know about!
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, all events for the rest of the school year have been postponed at this time. We will update when we have more information here and on our Facebook page.
- Friday, February 28th: The Lebanon Band hosts and performs in the All-Schools concert at 6:30PM in the LHS Auditorium. This concert features performances from all of our feeder schools and the last piece combines all of the bands into the MEGABAND!
- Saturday, March 14th: The Lebanon Band marches in the Chicago St. Patrick’s Day Parade! The parade begins at noon. Click this link for more information.
- POSTPONED – updated dates to be announced: The Lebanon Fine Arts Department presents “9 to 5: The Musical” in the LHS Auditorium. More details to come!
- POSTPONED – Monday, April 20th: The Cedar Creek Community Band will perform their Spring Concert in the LHS Auditorium at 7PM featuring special guest soloist Dr. Mark J. Cramer, Assistant Professor of Clarinet at Tennessee Tech University.
- POSTPONED – Friday, May 1st: The Lebanon Band presents their Spring Concert at 6:30PM in the LHS Auditorium. Come see the Class of 2020 in their final band performance!
The final day of our Prom Dress & Formal Wear Consignment Sale is today, Monday, January 20th from 1 to 3 PM in the band room.
Thank you for your support of the Lebanon Band in 2019. We have a lot planned for 2020 that we will be sharing here soon. We hope you have a wonderful holiday break!
The Lebanon Band is proud to present our students that earned spots or alternate status in the Tennessee Mid-State and All-State Bands!
These students will be at MTSU for the All-Mid-State Clinic Bands starting January 9th, 2020 and will perform in concerts to end the event on January 11th, 2020. This is a huge honor for our students. We thank them and all who auditioned for their hard work and dedication!
Top Row: Piper Pedigo – Trumpet (Mid-State), Jaden Shreeve – Trumpet (Mid-State), Katherine Matthews – Clarinet (Mid-State).
Second Row: Eric Fung – Alto Sax (All-State), Alice Orr – Clarinet (Mid-State), Noah Stephenson – Tenor Sax (Mid-State 2nd alternate).
Third Row: Alyssa Croston – Flute and Piccolo (All-State 1st alternate), Mayra Martinez – Clarinet and Bass Clarinet (Mid-State), Matthew Shreve – Bari Sax (Mid-State).