Come see the Lebanon Band perform at these events this month!
- Friday, September 6th at 6:59PM : Cheer on Lebanon Blue Devil Football vs. Mt. Juliet and see your Lebanon Band perform at halftime!
- Friday, September 13th at 6:59PM : Join us at LaVergne High School as Lebanon Blue Devil Football takes on the LaVergne Wolverines!
- Saturday, September 14th : The Lebanon Band will perform at the first Wilson County Marching Band Exhibition which will take place on the brand new field at Friendship Christian School. More details to come!
- Friday, September 20th at 6:59PM : It’s 8th grade night with the Lebanon Band as all of the 8th grade band members from our feeder schools join the band on the field for pre-game and in the stands during the game. Come out and let’s root on the Blue Devils as they take on the Hendersonville Commandos!
- Saturday, September 21st : The Lebanon Band competes for the first time this season in the Station Camp Marching Invitational at Station Camp High School in Gallatin, TN. More details to come.
- Friday, September 27th at 6:59PM : We’re at home again this Friday night as Blue Devil Football takes on the Beech Buccaneers!
- Saturday, September 28th : The Lebanon Band travels to Columbia High School to compete in the 44th Columbia Invitational Marching Competition. More details to come.
The Lebanon Band 2019-2020 marching season is about to begin!
Come see us perform at the following events this month!
- Friday, August 16th at 7PM : Wilson County Fair Opening Parade at the Wilson County Fairgrounds
- Friday, August 23rd at 6:59PM: Join us at Gallatin High School as Lebanon Blue Devil Football takes on the Gallatin Green Wave at Green Wave Stadium
- Friday, August 30th at 6:59PM: Come out for the first home game of the season and support Lebanon Blue Devil Football vs. McGavock and see the Lebanon Band perform on the home field for the first time this season!
Thank you to Kyle Thigpen for putting together this fantastic video of our 2019 Blue Devil Show-N-Shine Car Show and to everyone who participated and volunteered. It was crazy hot but it was still an amazing day!
On July 20th, starting at 9AM and ending at approx. 3PM, join us for our annual Blue Devil Show-N-Shine Benefit Car Show, sponsored by the Good Wheel Cruisers Car Club. Proceeds benefit The Lebanon High School Band.
Location: Lebanon High School, 500 Blue Devil Blvd (off S. Hartmann Drive). Rain date, July 27th.
Registration: 9 am to Noon, Awards at 3 pm. Entry fee: $20. Awards include: TOP-25, Best of Show, Best; GM, Ford, Mopar, and Blue Devil Favorite. Open to ALL Makes, Models, and Years.
For more info on show entry contact, Tom Loftis, 615-604-3554 or Bill Cook, 615-499-8192. Also, follow/like their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheMidTnShowShineEventsNewsletter
Entry for spectators is free!
Click here to mark yourself as attending on Facebook
Click here to download a flyer for this event
For more info on the show in general, the Lebanon Band contact for this event is Susan Solbrig, 615-497-7990.
The Cedar Creek Community Band will perform twice on Memorial Day (Monday, May 27th).
The first performance will be at the Old Hickory Veterans Memorial Park. They will perform as part of the Memorial Day ceremony at 10:30AM. The park is located at 609 Bryan Street, Nashville, TN 37138 in the triangle of Donelson Avenue, Bryan Street and Old Hickory Boulevard.
The second performance will be at Charlie Daniels Park in Mt. Juliet in the ampitheater at 2PM. This will be a full concert featuring patriotic music and music from movies.
We hope you will attend one or both performances! This will be a perfect way to end what has been a great 10th season for the Cedar Creek Community Band!
Click here to mark yourself as attending on Facebook.
Click here to download a flyer for the 2PM performance.
Please join us on Monday, May 13th at 6:30PM in the LHS Auditorium for the Lebanon Band Jazz and Percussion Concert. It will be the last concert of the 2018-2019 school year and the last chance to see members of our graduating class performing. We hope you will come out and join us for an evening of great music!
There is no charge for this event.
Click here to mark yourself as attending on Facebook!