Our 1st Annual Lebanon Band Zombie Fun Run and Fall Fest will be held on Saturday, October 26, 2019 from 4PM to 8PM.
There will be fun for the whole family at our fall fest including costume contests, entertainment, craft vendors and food trucks. A $5 armband will be available for unlimited games and carnival activities.
The Zombie Fun Run will begin at 5PM. Pre-registration is $25 and those that pre-register are guaranteed a t-shirt and a medal.
Pre-register at this site: https://runsignup.com/Race?raceId=81734
Registration the day of the event is $30 but we cannot guarantee a t-shirt or medal for those who register on the day of the run so it is best to pre-register.
Packet Pick up and Race Day Registration will be from 3:30 PM -4:45 PM at the Lebanon High School Football Stadium. The Zombie Fun Run is NOT a timed race. Runners should dress to have fun, costumes are encouraged! The most creative and outrageous outfits will be recognized with prizes at the end of the race. No Zombie Costumes Please – These are reserved for the LHS Band. Raffle prizes and Costume Contest Prizes will be given directly following the finish of the Zombie Fun Run.
Support your Lebanon Band by joining us for an evening of spooky fun at LHS!
We are also still looking for food and craft vendors and t-shirt and prize sponsors!
For more information on how to be a vendor or how to sponsor, please contact Susan Solbrig for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-497-7990.
Please click on the links below for forms with more information on being a vendor, being a sponsor and participating in the fun run:
Support your Lebanon Band at these events this month!
- Friday, October 4th at 6:59PM: Join us at Station Camp High School to cheer on Blue Devil Football and see your Lebanon Band perform at halftime!
- Saturday, October 5th: The Lebanon Band hosts the Blue Devil Invitational here at Lebanon High School. Gates open at 11:30AM and the first band performs at 12:30PM. Click here for more information.
- Friday, October 18th at 6:59PM: It’s senior night and our final home game of the season versus Stewarts Creek High School. Come out and celebrate the Lebanon Band Class of 2020 with us!
- Saturday, October 19th: Your Lebanon Band competes at McGavock High School in the Music City Invitational. We perform in preliminary competition at 3:15PM. Come out and support the band!
- Friday, October 25th at 6:59PM: We’re on the road again this Friday night as Blue Devil Football takes on Wilson Central!
- Saturday, October 26th: The Lebanon Band is hosting our first annual Zombie Run Fun Run and Fall Fest! Click here for more details!
The Blue Devil Invitational, hosted by the Lebanon Band here at Lebanon High School, is one of the longest running contests in Middle Tennessee.
The 2019 Blue Devil Invitational is Saturday, October 5th, 2019. Gates open at 11:30AM and the first band takes the field at 12:30PM.
Click here for the full BDI 2019 Schedule
Click here to go to the BDI 2019 Facebook event
Come see the Lebanon Band perform at these events this month!
- Friday, September 6th at 6:59PM : Cheer on Lebanon Blue Devil Football vs. Mt. Juliet and see your Lebanon Band perform at halftime!
- Friday, September 13th at 6:59PM : Join us at LaVergne High School as Lebanon Blue Devil Football takes on the LaVergne Wolverines!
- Saturday, September 14th : The Lebanon Band will perform at the first Wilson County Marching Band Exhibition which will take place on the brand new field at Friendship Christian School. More details to come!
- Friday, September 20th at 6:59PM : It’s 8th grade night with the Lebanon Band as all of the 8th grade band members from our feeder schools join the band on the field for pre-game and in the stands during the game. Come out and let’s root on the Blue Devils as they take on the Hendersonville Commandos!
- Saturday, September 21st : The Lebanon Band competes for the first time this season in the Station Camp Marching Invitational at Station Camp High School in Gallatin, TN. More details to come.
- Friday, September 27th at 6:59PM : We’re at home again this Friday night as Blue Devil Football takes on the Beech Buccaneers!
- Saturday, September 28th : The Lebanon Band travels to Columbia High School to compete in the 44th Columbia Invitational Marching Competition. More details to come.
The Lebanon Band 2019-2020 marching season is about to begin!
Come see us perform at the following events this month!
- Friday, August 16th at 7PM : Wilson County Fair Opening Parade at the Wilson County Fairgrounds
- Friday, August 23rd at 6:59PM: Join us at Gallatin High School as Lebanon Blue Devil Football takes on the Gallatin Green Wave at Green Wave Stadium
- Friday, August 30th at 6:59PM: Come out for the first home game of the season and support Lebanon Blue Devil Football vs. McGavock and see the Lebanon Band perform on the home field for the first time this season!
Thank you to Kyle Thigpen for putting together this fantastic video of our 2019 Blue Devil Show-N-Shine Car Show and to everyone who participated and volunteered. It was crazy hot but it was still an amazing day!